Information on the processing of personal data
Dear user, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, the undersigned Consorzio Una Montagna di Accoglienza nel Parco, as data controller of the data deriving from the interaction with the web services accessible electronically from the address valliparcoaveto.it, wishes to inform you about the processing of your personal data and invites you to authorize the processing of your data for the purposes described by voluntarily and freely expressing your consent to the data processing. The information is provided only for the owner’s website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
1 – Data controller
Consorzio Una Montagna di Accoglienza nel Parco – Via Vittorio Veneto, 13 16041 Borzonasca (GE) – PI/CF 01890480997
2 – Treatment methods
Your data will be processed at the Data Controller’s headquarters in verbal and/or written form, with electronic tools and/or on paper, in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursue the purposes reported, in compliance with the principles set out in the art. 5 par.1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, namely:
- Lawfulness, correctness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Minimization of the data collected
- Accuracy of data
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Owner’s responsibility.
The processing carried out concerns the following data and purposes:
- Browsing data. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, for recording access to the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, data on web contacts currently do not persist for more than seven days.
- Personal data provided voluntarily by the user (e.g. name, surname, email address) aimed at satisfying a specific user request using the services provided by the website. The provision is optional and voluntary, but necessary to respond to the request and for the user to receive the service. The user is free to provide the personal data contained in the request forms to request the sending of the newsletter, information material or other communications of a technical and/or commercial nature (e.g. new products or services, participation in trade fair events). Their failure or incomplete provision may make it impossible to obtain what is requested. Personal data are processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or in any case for as long as consent exists. The processing will be carried out exclusively by appointed and authorized employees within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received from the Data Controller, always and only for the purposes set out above, to guarantee data security and confidentiality and the protection of your rights. These data are not transferred to non-EU countries or international organisations. The data may be communicated, to the extent of their competence in carrying out tasks on behalf of the Data Controller, to external parties responsible for data processing, public and private, natural and/or legal persons. The data processing does not include automated decision-making including profiling.
- Personal data (e.g. name, surname, bank details) aimed at the drafting and conclusion of sales contracts, their execution, including the performance of technical-operational and administrative-accounting activities connected and functional to the work activity, in fulfillment to the contract and legal obligations in tax matters. The provision of data is mandatory for the execution of the contract and for legal obligations, otherwise it will be impossible to carry out the service and correctly comply with the tax/administrative legislation in force. The processing will be carried out exclusively by appointed and authorized employees within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received from the Data Controller, always and only for the purposes set out above, to guarantee data security and confidentiality and the protection of your rights. The data must or may be communicated, to the extent of their specific competence in carrying out tasks on behalf of the Data Controller, to public and private entities external to the Data Controller’s structure, including suppliers, collaborators, lawyers, accountants, labor consultants, consultants in general , credit institutions, public bodies and competent offices, which have the authority to request them. These data are not transferred to non-EU countries or international organisations. The data will be kept for the entire duration of the established relationships and in any case for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the aforementioned purposes for which they are processed. The accounting/administration data required for tax purposes (accounting records) are kept by law (Civil Code) for at least 10 years from the date of the last registration or until any tax assessments by the relevant bodies relating to the corresponding period have been concluded of tax subject to verification (art. 22, paragraph 2, Presidential Decree no. 600/1973). The processing of your data does not contemplate an automated decision-making process including profiling.
3 – Rights of the interested party
The Regulation grants you, as an interested party, the exercise of specific rights, listed in the articles. from 15 to 22. You can therefore ask the data controller:
- access to personal data (art. 15): obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data is being processed and be able to access it;
- data rectification (art. 16): obtain the rectification of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete data;
- the deletion of data – “oblivion” (art. 17);
- the limitation of processing (art. 18);
- data portability (art. 20): receiving the data provided to the owner and being able to transmit them without impediments to another owner;
- to oppose the processing (art. 21);
- not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing which produces legal effects or which affects your person (art. 22).
Furthermore, you are granted the rights to:
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority;
- revoke your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that point (art. 7, paragraph 3). The right of revocation cannot concern cases in which the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
You can exercise the above rights at any time and free of charge by contacting the data controller Consorzio Una Montagna di Accoglienza nel Parco at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of a violation of personal data deemed likely to present a high risk for your rights and freedoms, you will be appropriately notified without unjustified delay, in accordance with art. 34 of the Regulation.